HomeWalkingWhere to stayGetting hereGetting aroundEventsTourist infoFood & drinkThings to doNews

Please tell us if you encounter a problem on a footpath in our area.

Problem report cards are available from the Tourist Information Centre and many B&B and guest houses.
We are keen to hear of any issues encountered on your walk, whether it's an obstruction, erosion, livestock
or people you have met. Cards can be handed in or posted to:

Local Links
Vicarage Lane
Kirkby Stephen
CA17 4QX

Alternatively fill in the form below and your report will be passed on. Please give us your email address
and phone number so we can contact you for more information if necessary.

Thank you!

Kirkby Stephen & District Walkers are Welcome Steering Group. Contact us
This web site uses Kentico CMS, the content management system for ASP.NET developers.